EiffelStudio 6.1 is out
by Emmanuel Stapf (modified: 2007 Nov 22)
EiffelStudio 6.1 has just been released. For those who haven't followed the intermediate releases, here is an idea of what is included:
- New default layout for EiffelStudio tools to highlight the most common used tools whereas other tools are still available at the bottom or via the View menu.
- New Errors and Warnings tool. It replaces the former Errors tool and Warnings tool and provides a nicer way to show errors and filtering them.
- Execution Replay in debugger to allow you to go back at previous execution states.
- Revisited all the dialogs to provide a nicer and consistent look and feel.
- Multiple errors are reported for each compilation degree.
- Added ability to submit a problem report within EiffelStudio when it quits unexpectedly.
- Support for the MinGW C compiler on Windows 32-bit. Borland is officially not supported anymore.
- Attached types.
- Non-conforming inheritance.
- Compiler speed up for degree 3.