Blog entries (Page 1 of 47)
- 2022 Jun 19 by Finnian ReillyThree Memory Conservation Techniques
Three techniques to reduce the memory footprint of Eiffel objects
- 2022 May 31 by Jocelyn-FiatEiffelStudio 22.05 is available!
We are pleased to announce the availability of EiffelStudio 22.05.
- 2022 Feb 11 by AdministratorEiffelStudio 21.11 is available!
We are pleased to announce the availability of EiffelStudio 21.11.
- 2022 Jan 09 by Eric BezaultGobo 22.01 released
- 2020 Dec 21 by Jocelyn-FiatEiffelStudio 20.11 is now available!
We are pleased to announce the availability of EiffelStudio 20.11.
- 2020 Dec 14 by Alexander KogtenkovOnce classes
A brief overview of once classes, their syntax and semantics.
- 2020 Jul 06 by Alexander KogtenkovCompile-time guarantees for string content
String classes are moving towards preservation of string object content when mixing different string types.
- 2020 Jun 08 by Alexander KogtenkovUnicode aliases
In addition to symbolic forms of loops, EiffelStudio 20.05 adds a possibility to use mathematical notation in expressions.