Blog entries (Page 1 of 42)
- 2018 Mar 19 by Jocelyn-FiatNew "eiffel" tool with EiffelStudio 18.01
EiffelStudio 18.01 comes with a new tool
eiffelproviding pseudo script facilities (read "(re)compile+execute at once").
- 2018 Mar 17 by Finnian ReillyRe: Split the Root: a little design pattern
- "command line arguments"
The Eiffel-Loop implementation of the `split the root' design pattern
- 2018 Feb 19 by AdministratorEiffelStudio 18.01 is now available!
We are pleased to announce the availability of EiffelStudio 18.01.
- 2017 Sep 24 by rosivaldoSet Theory
Software library of Eiffel classes modeled upon set theory
- 2017 Sep 04 by Alexander KogtenkovRevival of manifest arrays
A type of a manifest array involved in a reattachment is computed now directly. It does not depend on the type of the target of the reattachment anymore.
- 2017 Aug 07 by javierBuilding Eiffel projects with TravisCI
Continuous Integration, often abbreviated to just CI, is the process of automatically building and running tests whenever a change is committed. In this tutorial we will cover
- 2017 Jul 18 by javierSwagger Codegen for Eiffel
- swagger rest api eiffel
Using the Open-source project which allows generation of API client libraries (SDK generation), server stubs and documentation is automatically given an OpenAPI Spec with Eiffel.
- 2017 Jul 03 by javierReading user timeline
Here we will show you how to read a user timeline calling the statuses/user_timeline endpoint, which returns a collection of the most recent Tweets posted by the user indicated by the screen_name or user_id parameters.