Blog entries (Page 1 of 41)
- 2017 Sep 24 by rosivaldoSet Theory
Software library of Eiffel classes modeled upon set theory
- 2017 Sep 04 by Alexander KogtenkovRevival of manifest arrays
A type of a manifest array involved in a reattachment is computed now directly. It does not depend on the type of the target of the reattachment anymore.
- 2017 Aug 07 by javierBuilding Eiffel projects with TravisCI
Continuous Integration, often abbreviated to just CI, is the process of automatically building and running tests whenever a change is committed. In this tutorial we will cover
- 2017 Jul 18 by javierSwagger Codegen for Eiffel
- swagger rest api eiffel
Using the Open-source project which allows generation of API client libraries (SDK generation), server stubs and documentation is automatically given an OpenAPI Spec with Eiffel.
- 2017 Jul 03 by javierReading user timeline
Here we will show you how to read a user timeline calling the statuses/user_timeline endpoint, which returns a collection of the most recent Tweets posted by the user indicated by the screen_name or user_id parameters.
- 2017 May 30 by AdministratorEiffelStudio 17.05 is now available!
We are pleased to announce the availability of EiffelStudio 17.05.
- 2017 May 29 by javierHow to read a tweet
Here we will show you how to read a tweet
- 2017 Apr 21 by javierParsing a Twitter's JSON representation
The response from the verify_credentials.json endpoint contains a JSON-encoded representation of the authenticating user for successful requests.