by Jocelyn-Fiat (modified: 2017 Nov 12)
The Eiffel community is also the source of many libraries, tools, and other resources around Eiffel.
- IRON Eiffel packages
- The Eiffel Loop library collection
- GOBO: Eiffel tools and libraries
Here are a few places to find open source Eiffel projects
- https://github.com/search?l=Eiffel&q=eiffel : Eiffel projects on github] (at least the ones subscribed in the Eiffel lang category)
- https://www.openhub.net/tags?names=eiffel : Eiffel projects referenced at Open HUB.
- http://sourceforge.net/directory/language:eiffel/?q= : Eiffel projects on sourceforge] (at least the one subscribed in the Eiffel lang category)
- http://sourceforge.net/directory/?q=eiffel : projects mentioning Eiffel on sourceforge
- Source code for libraries and apps delivered with EiffelStudio:
- https://github.com/jvelilla/RosettaCode : Eiffel code
- https://svn.eiffel.com/ : Various Eiffel related projects hosted on eiffel.com (some of them are archive)
- EiffelStudio project: home of the EiffelStudio development.
- http://www.eiffel-loop.com/: Eiffel-Loop, a collection of software libraries, example programs and tools for the Eiffel programming language.
- http://www.gobosoft.com/ : Eiffel tools and libraries
- And many more, please comment below to get your link added.
Blogs and related:
- NICE: The Non-Profit International Consortium for Eiffel.
- Team Eiffel Blog
- Eiffel FAQ