- 18.01 (released) ...
This is the Eiffel documentation site, with a wealth or resources on how to unleash the power of Eiffel. It is organized as a set of books:
- Eiffel: the language and method. The Eiffel book includes:
- Eiffel overview: to get a general idea of Eiffel, or refresh it if you haven't followed recent evolution.
- Eiffel tutorials: step-by-step presentation of Eiffel concepts and constructs, including:
- Language reference: Precise construct-by-construct descriptions.
- Eiffel technical papers: tutorial presentations of specific Eiffel highlights, such as void safety and SCOOP (the concurrency mechanism).
- EiffelStudio: the multi-platform development environment. The EiffelStudio book includes:
- Solutions. EiffelStudio comes with numerous libraries, packages and tools. The Solutions book includes:
- Libraries: data structures, graphics, networking...
- Glossary: clear definitions of the concepts underlying Eiffel: feature, routine, attribute, contract...
- FAQs: everything you always wanted to ask about Eiffel.
A number of sites outside of eiffel.org contain useful Eiffel resources. You can find a partial list [/contribute here].