EiffelStudio 7.0 released
We are pleased to announce the availability of EiffelStudio 7.0. It can be downloaded at http://www.eiffel.com/downloads.
The release notes are available at http://docs.eiffel.com/book/eiffelstudio/release-notes-eiffelstudio-70.
This release is the achievement of various efforts that have been ongoing the past several years, namely:
- concurrency using SCOOP
This release improve on those as well as in many other areas.
In addition, this is the first release to include explicitly external contributions under the contrib directory. The libraries making their debut in EiffelStudio 7.0 are:
- DECIMAL from York University
- Eiffel Arbitrary Precision Mathematics Library from Colin LeMahieu
- Eiffel Encryption Library from Colin LeMahieu
- eJSON from several contributors
- ESPEC from York University
Tell me more about your experience using EiffelStudio 7.0 and what you are planning on doing with it. In the meantime, Happy Eiffeling!