How to run eweasel in Eiffel Studio Testing Tool GUI
1. Make sure you have installed Eiffel Studio 6.4 or greater.
2. Check out Eiffel SVN trunk repository and Eweasel SVN repository (https://svn.eiffel.com/eiffelstudio/trunk/eweasel)
3. Use Eweasel converter tool to convert Eweasel test cases in Eweasel tests folder
The Eweasel converter tool located at:
You need to compile the tool yourself before use it. After compile, use following command to convert test cases:
eweasel_converter --source c:\your_eweasel_dir\tests --dest c:\where_files_will_be_generated
In my case, the command is:
eweasel_converter.exe --source c:\eweasel\tests --dest c:\temp_del_it
4. Copy generated Eweasel test case Eiffel classes to a project where you want run the test cases.
Here is screenshot of generated test cases in my machine:
5. Make sure the project has referenced Testing and Eweasel library, otherwise the Testing tool will not recognize test cases.
6. Clik the "run" button to run Eweasel test case ;)
Here is screenshot of Testing Tool with Eweasel test cases: