EiffelStudio 17.05 is now available!
by Administrator (modified: 2017 May 31)
We are pleased to announce the availability of EiffelStudio 17.05.
Download it now and see the release notes.
The major highlights are:
- The EiffelStudio Inspector checks obsolete features and obsolete calls, then make the users aware of coming removal based on the date associated with obsolete message.
- It is now possible to restore recently closed tabs (using shortcuts or contextual menu).
- Using Pick&Drop functionality, users can now pick token for local variables and arguments from the EiffelStudio editor and formatters; then drop it into editor to get the cursor moved to related declaration.
- Added Visual Studio 2017 support for C compilation on Windows.
- Updated libraries and examples included with EiffelStudio installation to avoid obsolete feature calls.
-- The Eiffel Software Team