EiffelStudio 18.11 is now available!
by Jocelyn-Fiat (modified: 2018 Dec 17)
We are pleased to announce the availability of EiffelStudio 18.11.
Try it right now! All the download sites have been updated.
The highlights are:
- Several code-generation and run-time bugs are fixed.
- All EiffelBase container classes are now ITERABLE that allows for iterating over them with the across loop and simplifies conversions between different types of containers. Potential incompatibility for descendant classes that did not implement
- Checks for void safety of object initialization take into account an assigner command.
- Project settings can use conditions based on void safety level.
- Assertion expressions are used as tags for assertions without explicit tags.
- Exception traces in final and workbench mode use the same breakpoint indexes.
- The debugger marks a class routine with a special icon in the call stack and prevents using non-class features in the watch tool inside a class routine.
- The completion popup dialog shows the associated target class (if any) at the top of the dialog.
- The diagram tool has improved drawing of figures and connectors.
- A project can be recompiled from scratch from the Project menu.
- Plus numerous improvements across the libraries (JSON, JWT, CMS, EiffelWeb, OpenSSL, ...)
See the release notes for details.
-- The Eiffel Software Team