EiffelStudio 20.11 is now available!
by Jocelyn-Fiat (modified: 2020 Dec 22)
We are pleased to announce the availability of EiffelStudio 20.11.
Try it right now! All the download sites have been updated.
The highlights are:
- Supported once classes.
- A new
WrapC wizardis available to assist the user wrapping C libraries.
- Autotest has been updated and is now fully compatible with void safety.
- And new wrappers for mpack, cairo, librsvg). They are available via https://iron.eiffel.com/.
- Plus numerous improvements across the libraries (new graphs, b-trees, union-find in
unstable/library/base_extension, reCaptcha v3 support, fixed known web vulnerabilities in the CMS component.
Let's remind the main highlights of the previous EiffelStudio 20.05 :
- The new support for multi-branch expressions that are similar to multi-branch instructions, but Then_parts and Else_part contain expressions instead of instruction sequences.
- Improved support for Unicode: in the search tools, in code completion to insert Unicode symbols.
See the release notes for details.
-- The Eiffel Software Team