Release notes for EiffelStudio 20.11
- Made AutoTest compatible with void safety settings.
- Added a pretty printer notification when the pretty-printed code is different from the current one.
- Added preferences to control default values of CAT-call detection in the debugger and reporting in the console.
- Added a new WrapC wizard (C wrapping utility)
- The standard edition requires an account to sign in (see https://account.eiffel.com/).
- Supported once classes.
- Extended the message about successful compilation with a notification if warnings were detected.
- Dropped obsolete syntax with exclamation marks (creation instruction and type attachment marks).
- Decreased the number of false positives reported by the code analyzer for
CA022(unreachable code) violations.
- Removed all the
*-safe.ecfconfiguration files as they were obsoleted by capabilities introduced a few releases ago.
- Improved the web CMS by removing various potential vulnerabilities, improving the web form API and the authentication system. Updated reCAPTCHA support to version 3.
- Added a new library
- Extended the (unstable)
base_extensionlibrary with classes for graphs, B-trees, and union-find.
- Added 3 new wrappers for mpack, cairo, and rsvg C libraries (available via iron).
See change log for more details.
cached: 09/23/2023 3:34:41.000 AM