- 19.12 (released) ...
I have Visual Studio on my machine, but EiffelStudio cannot find it
Here is a summary of steps to make sure C code compiles using Visual Studio 2017 in 64-bit mode on 64-bit Windows 10:
- Cleanup all projects by removing
EIFGENsdirectories (including those in precompiles).
- Setup Visual Studio 2017 environment in 64-bit mode by running
- Setup EiffelStudio environment by running (most probably, this step is unnecessary if using GUI only)
- Tell EiffelStudio to use Visual Studio 2017-compatible libraries
- Launch EiffelStudio from the command prompt:
cached: 01/20/2020 7:52:09.000 PM