Blog entries from Alexander Kogtenkov
- 2020 Mar 16 by Alexander KogtenkovSymbolic forms of loops
Iteration forms of loops (with keyword "across") turned out to be more concise and convenient shortcuts to the regular ones. This post introduces even shorter variants that resemble the notation found in math.
- 2019 Sep 02 by Alexander KogtenkovEiffelStudio 19.08, the intermediate beta release, is now available
EiffelStudio 19.08 beta includes changes towards better adoption of Unicode.
- 2019 Jun 25 by Alexander KogtenkovEiffelStudio 19.11 highlights: warnings as errors
What's new in the upcoming release? This blog post discusses the conversion of the warning setting from a logical value into a ternary one.
- 2017 Sep 04 by Alexander KogtenkovRevival of manifest arrays
A type of a manifest array involved in a reattachment is computed now directly. It does not depend on the type of the target of the reattachment anymore.
- 2017 Mar 26 by Alexander KogtenkovCode analyzer catching errors
A bug can be found just by looking at warnings produced by the Code Analyzer.
- 2016 Jun 03 by Alexander KogtenkovWhen parentheses matter
- 2010 Apr 29 by Alexander KogtenkovOptimization route