Blog entries from Alexander Kogtenkov
- 2019 Jun 25 by Alexander KogtenkovEiffelStudio 19.11 highlights: warnings as errors
What's new in the upcoming release? This blog post discusses the conversion of the warning setting from a logical value into a ternary one.
- 2017 Sep 04 by Alexander KogtenkovRevival of manifest arrays
A type of a manifest array involved in a reattachment is computed now directly. It does not depend on the type of the target of the reattachment anymore.
- 2017 Mar 26 by Alexander KogtenkovCode analyzer catching errors
A bug can be found just by looking at warnings produced by the Code Analyzer.
- 2016 Jun 03 by Alexander KogtenkovWhen parentheses matter
- 2010 Apr 29 by Alexander KogtenkovOptimization route