Blog entries (Page 1 of 47)
- 2020 Dec 21 by Jocelyn-FiatEiffelStudio 20.11 is now available!
We are pleased to announce the availability of EiffelStudio 20.11.
- 2020 Dec 14 by Alexander KogtenkovOnce classes
A brief overview of once classes, their syntax and semantics.
- 2020 Jul 06 by Alexander KogtenkovCompile-time guarantees for string content
String classes are moving towards preservation of string object content when mixing different string types.
- 2020 Jun 08 by Alexander KogtenkovUnicode aliases
In addition to symbolic forms of loops, EiffelStudio 20.05 adds a possibility to use mathematical notation in expressions.
- 2020 May 31 by Eric BezaultGobo 20.05 released
- 2020 Mar 22 by Eric BezaultGobo 20.03 released
- 2020 Mar 16 by Alexander KogtenkovSymbolic forms of loops
Iteration forms of loops (with keyword "across") turned out to be more concise and convenient shortcuts to the regular ones. This post introduces even shorter variants that resemble the notation found in math.
- 2020 Jan 21 by Eric BezaultGobo 20.01 released