Blog entries (Page 2 of 47)
- 2020 Mar 16 by Alexander KogtenkovSymbolic forms of loops
Iteration forms of loops (with keyword "across") turned out to be more concise and convenient shortcuts to the regular ones. This post introduces even shorter variants that resemble the notation found in math.
- 2020 Jan 21 by Eric BezaultGobo 20.01 released
- 2019 Nov 03 by Eric BezaultGobo 19.11 released
- 2019 Oct 03 by Eric BezaultGobo 19.10 released
- 2019 Oct 03 by javierEiffelStudio 19.09, the intermediate beta release, is now available
- 2019 Oct 02 by javierWrapping TensorFlow C API with WrapC
Example to show how to use WrapC to wrap a C API
- 2019 Sep 02 by Alexander KogtenkovEiffelStudio 19.08, the intermediate beta release, is now available
EiffelStudio 19.08 beta includes changes towards better adoption of Unicode.
- 2019 Aug 08 by Finnian ReillyAn Elegant Way To Implement The Singleton Pattern