Here you will find examples of how common programming problems can be solved using Eiffel.
A set of examples is also included with the EiffelStudio distribution kit.
- Introduction to the Examples Book
- Example: Command line arguments
- Example: Environment variables
- Example: File IO
- Example: Polymorphism
- Example: Reverse a string
- Example: Self-initializing attributes and assigner commands
- Example: Sieve of Eratosthenes
- Example: Sleep
Back to Eiffel
cached: 04/06/2020 9:00:25.000 AM