Release notes for EiffelStudio 19.12
- New dialog to insert Unicode character (
Ctrl+Alt+Space), useful for alias operators.
- The auto-completion provides Unicode operators for alias name.
- It is now possible to use multiple aliases for the same feature.
prefixsupport from the compiler (they were removed already from the language)
- Manifest strings, and string constants can now also use IMMUTABLE_STRING_(8|32) types.
- It is now possible to use non-decimal character codes in manifest strings (for instance: decimal %/8704/, hexadecimal %/0x2200/, octal %/0c21000/ and binary %/0b0010001000000000/ can be used)
prefixfrom the libraries.
- Added Unicode aliases in classes SET and SUBSET.
- Improved implementation of cgi and proxy handlers in the EiffelWeb framework.
See change log for more details.
cached: 10/22/2021 2:13:54.000 PM