WEL is shipped with a tutorial among its sample programs. This tutorial shows you how to develop a simple WEL application and contains eight different samples listed below:
- Step1 - A Basic WEL Application.
- Step2 - Responding to an event.
- Step3 - Displaying output on a WEL_CLIENT_DC.
- Step4 - A very basic drawing program.
- Step5 - Using a WEL_MODAL_DIALOG.
- Step6 - Re-drawing a window by redefining on_paint.
- Step7 - Adding menus.
- Step8 - Using a WEL_OPEN_FILE_DIALOG and a WEL_SAVE_FILE_DIALOG.