- 18.07 (released) ...
EiffelCOM Wizard Reference
The EiffelCOM Wizard is delivered with EiffelStudio, but it is a standalone tool (i. e., not part of the EiffelStudio IDE). You can find the wizard by following the directory path:
$ISE_EIFFEL\wizards\com. The executable file
com_wizard_launcher.exe will launch the GUI version of the wizard. The executable file
com_wizard.exe is a command line version of the wizard described here.
The EiffelCOM Wizard facilitates the creation of Eiffel projects implementing or reusing COM components.
- How the EiffelCOM Wizard works describes the steps followed by the wizard when creating the Eiffel project.
- Generated Files describes the list of generated files and their usage.
- Class Hierarchy describes the class hierarchy of the generated Eiffel project.
- Eiffel Project Processing covers how to add a COM interface to an existing EiffelStudio project.
- Accessing a COM Component describes how to reuse an existing COM component.
- Building a COM Component describes how to build a new COM component.
- Command Line Options describes using the wizard from the command line.
- How the EiffelCOM Wizard works
- Generated Files
- Class Hierarchy
- Eiffel Project Processing
- Reusing a COM Component
- Building a COM Component
- Wizards: Command Line Options