- 18.11 (released) ...
This tab contains information about the available code generation options.
Here is the appearance of the Generation tab with default settings for a Build project:
The options available in this tab are as follows:
- Attribute declarations
- Local - All attributes (corresponding to widgets and items generated by EiffelBuild) are declared as local variables.
- Attributes -- All attributes are declared as attributes of the class with the following export status:
- Exported - All attributes are exported to ANY.
- Export only named - Only those attributes that have been named are exported to ANY while unnaned attributes are not exported..
- Export None - None of the attributes are exported.
- Grouped - Should different objects of same type be declared individually, or grouped?