- 18.07 (released) ...
Every class or cluster has one or more views. Every view shows the context of a class or cluster, a subset of the Eiffel system. For example, for a certain cluster, you can show only the hierarchy of the classes in it, but you could have a second view that shows only a couple of classes in it, but with all relations between them.
The Diagram tool provides you with the following possibilities to manipulate views:
- Adding a view
- Deleting a view
- Showing or hiding links and labels
- Removing items from a view
- Changing colors of objects
- Using the link tool
- Changing system exploration depth of objects
- Retrieving all classes into a cluster
- Minimizing a cluster and restoring it to its normal state