The toolbar of the diagram contains these buttons:
- Target to cluster or class
- Drop a class or a cluster on this icon to build the corresponding diagram.
- Create new inheritance links
- Selecting this button allows you to create inheritance, client-supplier or aggregate links by picking from one class and dropping on the other.
- Create a new class
- Pick from this button and drop on the diagram to add a new class.
- Undo last action
- Click to undo the last action.
- History tool
- Click to open the History tool.
- Redo last action
- Click to redo the last undone action.
- Remove figure
- Drop figures in this hole that you want to remove from the view only.
- Change color
- Drop class bubbles in this hole to change their color, or click this button and change the color of all class bubbles at once.
- Include all classes of cluster
- Drop a cluster in this hole to show all classes of the cluster in this view.
- Select depth of relations
- Click to bring up the Select depth dialog.
- Zoom out
- Shrink the diagram.
- Fit Diagram to Screen
- Fit the diagram to the screen dimensions so it is all visible.
- Zoom in
- Enlarge the diagram.
- Show/hide inheritance links
- Toggle visibility of all inheritance links in the view.
- Show/hide client-supplier links
- Toggle visibility of all client-supplier links in the view.
- Show/hide labels
- Toggle visibility of all client link labels in the view.
- Export diagram to.png
- Click to generate a .png file from current view.
- Drop items in this hole to remove them from the system.
- Put handles on a link
- Click on this button to toggle right angles on all links in the view. Drop a link on it to bring up the link tool for that link.
In addition to these toolbar buttons there is also a drop down list for selecting various zoom percentages on the current view, and a view list for switching between previously saved views/layouts of various parts of the system.
Back to Diagram tool
cached: 03/24/2023 4:43:31.000 PM