- 19.12 (released) ...
Invitation to Eiffel (I2E)
The Invitation to Eiffel (I2E) is a short set of pages that should provide you with the essence of the Eiffel way, without taking too much of your time. Enjoy this profoundly different way of thinking about developing software! When you are done, move on to the more detailed Eiffel tutorial.
- I2E: What Must I Know First?
- I2E: Design Principles
- I2E: Object-Oriented Design
- I2E: Classes
- I2E: Types
- I2E: Design by Contract and Assertions
- I2E: Exceptions
- I2E: Event-Driven Programming and Agents
- I2E: Genericity
- I2E: Inheritance
- I2E: Polymorphism and Dynamic Binding
- I2E: Combining Genericity and Inheritance
- I2E: Deferred Classes and Seamless Development
- I2E: Putting a System Together
- I2E: Invitation to Eiffel Copyright