EIS supports following protocols:
- URI: This protocol does not need to specified. By default, it will be taken if nothing is specified or unknown protocol is specified.
- PDF: PDF protocol supports three parameters: "type" "page" and "nameddest". (Windows only)
- type - "file" is used to open PDF files in PDF reader. Otherwise in a browser.
- page - a page number at which to open a document.
- nameddest - a named destination at which to open a document.
- DOC: Represents a Microsoft Word document.
- bookmark - Name of a Microsoft Word document bookmark.
The list of currently supported protocols is always available in a drop-down menu associated with entries in the Protocol column of the Information tool's annotation list.
Back to Information Tool
cached: 03/27/2023 7:08:32.000 AM