- 18.07 (released) ...
EiffelBase Data Structures Overview
The data structures cluster of EiffelBase includes classes that cover a wide range of data structures classes for you to reuse in your systems. The cluster is divided into a number of subclusters. Each subcluster contains one or more deferred classes, which provide the general high-level abstractions; other classes in the cluster inherit from the deferred ones.
The highest-level class is CONTAINER , with the following heirs:
- COLLECTION , which describes containers through their access properties (defining how to access a container's items, forexample through an index or according to a last-in, first-out policy).
- TRAVERSABLE , which considers their traversal properties, such as sequential or hierarchical.
- BOX , which describes their storage properties, such as being bounded or unbounded.
The documentation further discusses:
- EiffelBase, Abstract Container Structures: The Taxonomy
- EiffelBase Data Structures, Lists
- EiffelBase, Dispensers
- EiffelBase, Trees
- EiffelBase, Sets
- EiffelBase, Tables
- EiffelBase, Iteration