- 19.05 (released) ...
It is possible to have a command executed before/after an eiffel compilation. Tasks have these properties:
- Command: command to execute
- Description: an optional description about the external
- Working directory: an optional working directory, if nothing is specified, the path to the configuration file will be used
- Must succeed: does the task have to finish successful for the compilation to continue?
- Condition: allows the same configuration with tasks to work in different situations (e.g. windows and unix) (see conditions )
Execute a command and pause until user presses a key
Execute a command and pause for 10 seconds
cached: 06/17/2019 4:09:39.000 AM