- 19.05 (released) ...
The metric tool needs a consistent metric theory on which to rely. Indeed, metrics are notoriously subject to abuse and we must be really accurate when defining metrics and related notions.
This section introduces a set of definitions essential to handle the metric tool.
- Attributes, metrics and measures
- Metric framework and theory
- Elementary and composite metrics
- Raw metrics and selection criteria
- Selection Criteria
- Predefined raw metrics
- Measurement archive
- Under the Hood - How metrics work
- Criterion References