Major changes between ISE Eiffel 7.1 and ISE Eiffel 7.2
- Added support for parsing Eiffel classes located in Unicode path.
- Better error messages for VBAC(3), VBAR(2), VUTA(2) and VD80.
- Fixed latency issues regarding SCOOP client and supplier processor.
- Fixed bug#18309: Refreezing system with no changes causes all C compilations to be redone.
- Fixed eweasel test#valid278 and test#term188 (bug#18281 and bug#1984) by ensuring that the type used in the objectless call is full valid.
- Fixed eweasel test#scoop027 to ensure lock passing detection when logging on a chain creator during creation of a new processor.
Runtime/code generation issues
- Fixed bug#18299 and eweasel test#exec351 where copying nested expanded would cause a memory corruption.
- Fixed eweasel test#thread024 where mutltithreaded projects could crash during a GC cycle.
- Fixed an issue with
EIF_INITIALIZE_AUX_THREADthat would not work properly in workbench mode because it forgot to initialize the interpreter side by calling ` xinitint'.
- Fixed a bug during debugging that causes a GC corruption due to the insertion of expanded objects located on the stack in the hector stack which is not allowed.
cached: 07/05/2022 4:46:18.000 PM