Positioning fixed children
If the current object in the object editor is of type
- Moving - Press and hold the left mouse button within the selected child, and move the mouse.
- Resizing - Move the mouse over the border of the child, until the cursor changes to a resize cursor, then press and hold the left mouse button to re-size the child.
The grid properties are displayed in the bottom right hand side of the window. You may modify the following attributes:
- Snap to grid - Select this option if you wish all widget coordinates to be snapped to the grid displayed in the window.
- Visible - If selected, then the grid is visible.
- Grid size - The spacing between grid elements in pixels.
When you have finished manipulating the children of the table, click the button marked "Done" to close the dialog.