- 19.05 (released) ...
Profiler wizard guided tour
Using the Profiler Wizard consists of activities in four "states", each of which is represented by a wizard dialog box:
- Select which version of your system you ran using the profiler: Workbench or Finalized .
- Select an existing Execution Profile or choose to generate a new Execution Profile from a Run-time information record (This step only applies when an Execution Profile has already been generated for this system)
- Generate a new Execution Profile from a Run-time information record (This step only applies when generating a new Execution Profile)
- Select the information you need and formulate your query.
Results of your query are visible in the Profile query window.
- Select the Compilation mode
- Reuse or Generate an Execution Profile
- Select a Run-time information record to generate the Execution Profile
- Select the information you need and formulate your query
- Profile query window
Back to Profiler Wizard
cached: 08/20/2019 5:59:46.000 AM