- 17.05 (released) ...
In both trees of the object tool, objects are displayed. The values displayed for each object fall into two categories: the object's attributes (grouped under the attributes folder ) and its once routines (grouped under the once routines folder ).
The following symbol scheme is used to categorize each item:
- An attribute of a basic Eiffel type, such as INTEGER or DOUBLE
- An attribute that is a reference to an object
- A Void reference
- An object that is expanded
For .NET system, special symbols are used to describe :
- An object that is external (i.e., not known as an Eiffel type)
- A static value object that is external (i.e., not known as an Eiffel type)
- A static value object that is known as an Eiffel type
- Parent <Object tool>