- 17.05 (released) ...
Defining linear metrics
To define a linear metric, you must select the Metric Definition tab and click the New metric button. A menu appears asking you the kind of metric you want to define. Select Linear metric and then the type of the results you are looking for (i.e. Class, Feature, Line, ...). Once done, you can perform the following steps:
- Enter a name for the metric in the "Name" field. Next to the field you will see the type of metric as well as the unit for this metric.
- Enter a description for the metric. The description is shown as a tooltip when you navigate the list of available metrics.
- Define a single term by choosing a metric from the combo box that appears when selecting the Metrics column, and then choose a coefficent in the Coefficient column of the metric definition list.
- To add other terms, repeat operation 3 as many times as needs.
- Once you have completed the metric definition you need to save your metric by clicking on the Save button.
- If you want to define another linear metric, repeat all the previous steps.
A summary of the metric you just defined appears in a textual representation in the Expression text field.
- Parent <Defining new metrics>