- 18.01 (released) ...
Defining ratio metrics
To define a ratio metric, you must select the Metric Definition tab and click the New metric button. A menu appears asking you the kind of metric you want to define. Select Ratio metric. Once done, you can perform the following steps:
- Enter a name for the metric in the "Name" field. Next to the field you will see the type of metric as well as the unit for this metric.
- Enter a description for the metric. The description is shown as a tooltip when you navigate the list of available metrics.
- Select a metric for numerator in the "Metric" combo box of the "Numerator" frame to change the numerator in the "Ratio" field.
- Select a metric for denominator in the "Metric" combo box of the "Denominator" frame to change the denominator in the "Ratio" field.
- If you want to change again either numerator or denominator repeat operations 3. or 4. as many times as needed.
- Once you have completed the metric definition you need to save your metric by clicking on the Save button.
- If you want to define another ratio metric, repeat all the previous steps.
A summary of the metric you just defined appears in a textual representation in the Expression text field.