- 17.05 (released) ...
- Enabled: globally enabled/disable warnings.
- Old Syntax: warn about the use of old syntax
- Same UUID: different configuration files with the same uuid
- Old Verbatim Strings: warn about usage of old verbatim strings
- Assignment on Formal/Expanded: warn about assignment attempts on formal or expanded targets
- Options Unknown Class: class options for an unknown class
- Onces in Generics: once features in a generic
- Obsolete Features: features that are obsolete
- Missing Class Export: features are exported to a class that does not exist
- Obsolete Classes: classes that are obsolete
- Incompatible Types Equality: incompatible types in equality comparison
- Unused Locals: locals that are not used
- Renaming Unknown Class: renaming was defined for a class that does not exist
- Parent <Advanced Options>