EiffelBuild Version History
- Fixed a crash which could occur when generating a project.
- Fixed a crash when saving a project if it contained a pixmap with no path specified.
- Fixed bug#13069 and bug#17427 for the incorrect generated code of the change_actions on an EV_SPIN_BUTTON.
- Fixed the icon view mode display for widgets where content was shown incorrectly in previous releases.
- Fixed code generation of widgets when generated as clients.
Updated the generated code to the latest Eiffel syntax as specified by ECMA.
- Fixed bug#15947 to make the generated code compile in void-safe mode.
- Fixed bug#13296 when retrieving a project using an EV_SPIN_BUTTON element.
- Fixed bug#12880 by improving speed of key navigation which was slowed down by attempting to refresh the object editor each time a new widget was highlighted. Now it is only done when the highlight doesn't change for a while.
- Code generation includes the facility of closing the application when last window is closed.
- The EiffelBuild binary has been renamed into esbuilder.
- Fixed crash when generating code which included a combo box in read-only mode.
- Fixed bug#12920 where pressing a digit while dropping was not adding x-time the selected widgets (where x is the digit pressed).
- Fixed bug#12210 where pixmaps set on a menu would be incorrectly displayed in the generated executable (The last added one will always be shown for all menu entries with a pixmap).
- Fixed bug#11878 where EiffelBuild would crash when saving a project just after removing an event.
- Fixed bug#11738 where EiffelBuild would crash when picking and dropping a top level widget into the Generate button.
- Fixed positioning bug when moving items within their current parent by dropping on another item in that parent with the shift key held down.
- Fixed bug where modifying the "User can resize" property of a window while the tools were always shown on top stopped the tools from being shown on top.
- Added support for multi-line tooltips.
- Added support for
- Added the ability to specify a directory for generation, into which location all files are to be generated.
- Event selection dialogs now contain the name of the object to which they refer in their title for cases where multiple dialogs are open simultaneously
- The project settings dialog is now completely navigatable via the keyboard on Windows platforms.
- Added support for Ctrl+Z and Ctrl+Y to navigate through the history.
- The font selection dialog now shows the currently selected font when displayed.
- Deleting an object that is contained within an object editor now clears the contents of the object editor.
- Preferences window now has the focus when displayed so it is fully navigatable via the keyboard.
- Code generation improved to allow the modifying of constants and subsequent update of the interface, permitting multiple languages to be supported.
- Added support for the generation of any widget as a class. You now may place widgets within the "Widget Selector" to enable this. The "Widget Selector" is simply the old "Widget Selector" renamed.
- Added clipboard functionality, permitting the copying/pasting of objects.
- Added support for new constant types: Font and Color.
- Added support for EV_RICH_TEXT which has been added to EiffelVision2.
- Notebook item texts may now be set to string constants.
- Better support for corrupt installations with warning dialogs now displayed.
- Fixed bug with generated code for notebooks often hiding the first item when they were actually displayed.
- Added support for multiple windows, including dialogs.
- Added support for constants of type Integer, String, Directory and Pixmap.
- New tool, "Widget Selector" added to handle organization of windows, including the ability to define subdirectories in a project, and group windows accordingly.
- Tip of the day dialog added.
- Recent projects are now available from the "File" menu.
- The contents of EiffelBuild projects may now be imported.
- The ability to reset the minimum dimensions of widgets have been added. In the previous version, it was not possible to complete undo the effects of setting a widgets minimum size.
- Preferences added, which allow you to customize the default behavior of EiffelBuild. For example, dialogs may be displayed or hidden as desired.
- The layout of EiffelBuild and its tools is now maintained between sessions.
- Docking added, permitting the re-ordering of particular tools within the interface, including making them "float" externally.
- Smarter code generation options, permitting only named attributes to be exported.
- Parent <EiffelBuild>