- 17.05 (released) ...
EiffelVision 2 Library
EiffelVision 2 (also called just "EiffelVision", or even just "Vision") is the basic tool for building graphical and GUI (Graphical User Interface) applications in Eiffel.
EiffelVision is portable: you can use it to design the graphical part of your applications independently of the target platform; then on each platform, such as Windows or X (Linux, Unix etc.), it will use the native graphical mechanisms to produce the platform's native look-and-feel.
- EiffelVision Introduction
- How to build a concurrent graphical application: EiffelVision with SCOOP
- Converting EiffelVision 2 Systems to Void-Safety
- EiffelVision Library Reference Manual
- EiffelVision 2 Class Reference
- EiffelVision 2 Samples
- Revisions and Bug Fixes